Lalitha Enterprises is one of the dependable Ultrafiltration Plant Supplier. Ultra filtration is a tangential flow, pressure driven filtration process that separates particles on the basis of their molecular size. Pore diameters of ultra filtration membranes are in the range of 10 to 200 A (0.001 to 0.02 micron). Solvents and species having a diameter smaller than the pore size of the membrane will pass through the membrane and emerge as ultra filtrate, known as permeate. Rejected species are progressively concentrated in the retained stream. Ultra filtration membranes are reusable and cleanable with standard chemicals.
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame.
- Range of models with capacities from 30l/h up to 32,000l/h.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump membranes.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
- Easy availability of spares and service.
- Short delivery periods.
- Removal of virtually all particulate matter, suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, and pyrogenic species from pharmaceutical and industrial process water.
- Removal of colloidal material (non-reactive silica, iron, aluminum, etc.)
- Removal of high molecular weight organic.
- Therefore, the product stream will contain water, ionic species, and low molecular weight material, whereas colloidal matter, particles, bacteria, viruses and pyrogenic species will be rejected by the membrane.
- Hygienic drinking water hotels, restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to demineralization plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.